Skagit Valley College logo

Ask a Librarian

SVC Library Reference Services can help you by answering specific questions; providing individual and group assistance; defining research topics, developing research strategies, and using print and electronic resources to locate information. We can also help faculty with the development of instructional materials to help students locate and use information resources.

There are various ways to get library assistance:

  • In-person
    A Reference Librarian is available in both the Mount Vernon and Whidbey Island Campus libraries during most open hours. You can also request an appointment for in-depth research assistance.


ASK WA Chat En Español - Chatea con un bibliotecario